Choosing Canned Foods
Dogology Tip - Canned foods are a wonderful diet or addition to diets for animals needing more moisture, increased palatability and extra digestibility, this includes puppies, finicky pets and geriatric pets. It is a myth that canned foods "rot teeth". Starches and sugars left on teeth after eating dry kibble are the greatest culprit in canine tooth decay. Provide fresh raw meaty bones or other natural chews after a meal to help scrape teeth clean, or brush your pet's teeth regularly.
Our Preferred Canned Foods for Dogs
- A whole food diet USDA certified for human consumption & famous for super palatability
- A biologically appropriate natural prey nutrient profile featuring a moisture, protein, and fat rich food with zero to one percent carbohydrates
- Gently cooked gourmet prepared ingredients and techniques applied for superior taste, nutrition, and variety, cooked in healthy consommé with no heavy starches or gravies
- An ideal prevention and treatment wellness nutrition program commonly recommended for use in UTI, CRF, IBS, diabetes and other serious health conditions by vets across the country
- Sustainable foods and materials made in responsible ways to protect our future
- Best food safety standards in the world
- Lowest carbohydrate food on the pet food market in canned, raw, or dry food
- Real food, real nutrition, real results, all products made with whole meats, seafood, and other food ingredients, no meatloaf, mystery meat pate, or gravy in our product line
- A wonderful, healthy way to feed your pet who will devour our food like never before!
Our formulas are produced in a human food facility using many of the ingredients and processes that are used in products made for people. Our base proteins of chicken, beef and fish include only top quality muscle meat, such as white breast chicken, whole tuna loins and select cuts of beef. Then we add fresh vegetables and other unique items such as Grilled skip jack, tilapia and red big-eye tuna, as well as calamari and shirasu. Our ingredients maintain a natural look and recognizable texture which allows the pet owner to see and understand the ingredients…so what you see is what you get!
All Evanger's foods are made with completely human-grade, highly palatable and nutritious foods that will satisfy even the most finicky eater. With no soy, corn, wheat, artificial ingredients, harmful additives, preservatives or by-products, Evanger's canned meals make an excellent mixer to our dry foods. Not only do they offer your pet a variety in taste, our gourmet dinners offer the additional nutritional benefits your pet needs. Natural Vitamins and minerals are blended with the all-natural meats for ultimate nutrition that are completely balanced meals for all life stages, ages, and breeds.Evanger's cans are packed with natural, raw ingredients in their own natural juices. The ingredients are then cooked entirely inside the sealed can to lock in the nutrients and flavor of each variety. This process assures both wholesome nutrition for long life and good health, plus the great taste your dog and cat will love. Naturally the best!
Tripett by PetKind
Tripett is a grain free food consisting of nearly 100% Green Beef Tripe. Green tripe is the unbleached, nutrient rich
stomach lining of a grass-fed animal containing essential fatty acids and digestive juices important
for your pet’s health. Our Original Formula is known for it’s exceptionally high content of green beef tripe, and mixes nicely with dry and raw food. Good for all breeds and all sizes. Tripett. Feed well.
Healthy & Nutritious for puppies
Rejuvenation for older dogs
Lustrous and healthy skin+coat
Aids pets in food and diet transitions